[Spridgets] steering wheel removal

Hal Faulkner frog.aye at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 17:38:27 MDT 2009

Phil,
Talk to Linda and Jim F about my handy gear puller modification.  Basically
it is a 4"x4"x.25" steel plate drilled and slotted to slip behind the
wheel.  Bolt holes drilled to line up with your puller.  Because it is a
plate it pulls the  wheel around almost all of its circumference thus
avoiding high stress areas.  It worked like a charm for me and Jim.  Lin had
to modify it a bit to fit it between the cowl and the steering wheel, but
from the sounds of things it looks like it worked for her also...
Hal