[Spridgets] 13999. . ? Early 58

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 14:12:59 MDT 2009

Check this one out. .  Not sure about the price?

Orig 984 and also still with the smoooooth case . . but front disks.

Kirk

>From the author. .  originator:

She has the original 948 engine, smoothcase transmission and has been
upgraded with front disk brakes.

I am asking $13,995 for this one and if you know anyone looking for a fun
car with a brand new finish, send them my way! The car spent most of it's
life in Hawaii and California and was restored this year on the east coast.

Happy motoring to you all and I wish you a great holiday!

Blue Bug Slideshow:
http://s1013.photobucket.com/albums/af255/1bugeyeguy/58%20Bugeye%20an5L2150/?albumview=slideshow

PS
Did you see the electric bugeye? Posted here:
 http://www.empowercoach.com/bio3.htm

Best,

David Silberkleit
Master Certified Career and Life Coach Since 1998
203 488 9188
 http://www.empowercoach.com

Save the date! "Moving Beyond Where You Usually Stop"
January 24-27, 2010 @ Kripalu Yoga Center

*Info here: http://tiny.cc/JzjDd*