[Spridgets] Aviation piston engine question - No LBC

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 11:09:44 MDT 2009

Only one runway is active at a time based on wind direction. If you have to
cross one make it the inactive one. Failing that, he could walk *around* all
the runways on the run offs.

Cheesh!!

So the problem was being 2 miles away from Base Ops on an airfield on alert
and an ex Marine not bright enough to figure out how to get back to Base Ops
on his own.

Who ties his shoes?

Cheers!!
Jim - Ex Air Force.  1965-1977