[Spridgets] 45DM4 Re: still no workie...

Billy Zoom billyzoom at billyzoom.com
Thu Oct 29 14:26:16 MST 2009

I'm not sure that a timing light will work if there isn't spark. I would
think you'd need a complete circuit to make an inductive pulse. Can anyone
confirm or refute this?
Anyway, if the plugs are sparking, then that isn't your problem. Are you
sure the timing chain is indexed correctly? Does it ever sputter or do
anything to indicate that it's even remotely interested in starting?