[Spridgets] Austin Gipsy....what's this thing worth??

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 04:59:09 MST 2009

> I've been watching the saga of the Austin Gipsy unfold...twice now.
 Apparently, the $6100 bid did not meet the seller's reserve.  It was
re-listed with a lower reserve.  This time, it hit $8100 and still did not
meet the reserve....what's up with that?  What's this thing worth??

Actually three times, as the auction you linked to was discontinued in
favor of an updated re-listing at 230388891135.
I think the story here is that it is being sold by a dealer (Classic
Cars, Ltd.) who has appraised it based on condition and rarity, not
understanding the concept that rare does not necessarily equate to
valuable.
David L