[Spridgets] Hemmings Quote...

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 06:33:56 MDT 2009

Alabama Ass Whuppin' was put out on the Second Heaven Music label. For some
reason, there have been legal issues between the Truckers and the label,
preventing re-release. This makes this CD *HIGHLY *sought after, and quite
valuable when it hits eBay, bringing well over $100 most auctions.
On a similar note, while out looking at yard sales yesterday, I found The
Basketball Diaries on DVD. I have not watched it yet, but plan to soon...