[Spridgets] 1990 Your Classic magazine with Bugeye

WFO Herb froggi60 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 16:55:37 MDT 2009

Ed's site.

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 3:23 PM, Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner at gmail.com>wrote:

> List I just scanned an old magazine I just relocated with several pages of
> the Bugeye, 1990 Your Classic. It has lots of info and pics as well as the
> 1958 Motor Magazine origional reprinted pages spec pages. The total size is
> 72 megs which I can't send but as I recall there was a site for LBC's that
> can host these articles. Where is that site?
> Lin

Here is an Important Message for anyone who receives this email:  If you
forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which
includes my email address!  It is a courtesy to me and others who may not
wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world!  Erasing the
history helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses and viruses from being
propagated!  IT ALSO PROTECTS YOU.