[Spridgets] 25% Off Everything On Our Site - Today Only!

WFO Herb froggi60 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 15:25:46 MDT 2009

<http://email.eastwood.com/rd/9z1zmkkl5c378shgam1qhiv0grjj6rtcd1tlnd49vj0>

To ensure that you keep receiving Eastwood's newsletter, please add
Newsletter at eastwood.com to your Address Book

If you cannot view this message please click
here<http://email.eastwood.com/rd/9z1zc7u092uhk4la4t5t1j1m5o8u7ji5ir5ibc76ivg
>.

Eastwood
Homepage<http://email.eastwood.com/rd/9z1z2oi0p2g6tve5kcoepja0llbio3ak4askq7t
i17g>|
Rust
Solutions
<http://email.eastwood.com/rd/9z1ztpooh74gfis1bi1et7a305qvov0ofkftahoandg>|
Specialty
Coatings<http://email.eastwood.com/rd/9z1zhdoj6l6rrtj8cj9cf4qh4d2ji3lp7rbarjm
7fpo>

New Items
<http://email.eastwood.com/rd/9z1z8qqjdn6099knp9r08hliqfgnp96lkm0fsqk7e8o>|
Auto
Body<http://email.eastwood.com/rd/9z1z9a4kq46bkkaco3mu9fjclkul39r70t5atru22d0

Abrasive
Blasting<http://email.eastwood.com/rd/9z1zgla5lfq68vq9lk0prebhkusa46ua68laeq2
2ec8>

<http://email.eastwood.com/rd/9z1zm4b5vlbo87jo3nk2s1p1beon3rm831vnvpf25eg>

*Do you have questions about your restoration project?**
Get it answered at the Eastwood
Forum<http://email.eastwood.com/rd/9z1zcc6iah7dkf60fecv1vg5vanipap6gd6k416qim
g>
*

*Share this email with your social network! **Click Here
NOW!<http://email.eastwood.com/rd/9z1z96b4qkq2kssq41vvgilr1dqp77umt72f1jb5p1o

*

Send this Offer to a
Friend<http://email.eastwood.com/f2f/9z1z3976d8fb6107g0c8mof9c5hr9710441frr7p
kh8>|
Check
out our Clearance
Center<http://email.eastwood.com/rd/9z1znp2f67f6t3mnqqamhfrtc3auh7cimun4iqesv
a8>

Visit the Tech
Library<http://email.eastwood.com/rd/9z1zr9qsgonr4q29mnfujlev994ulk3048e0hcu5
nco>|
Shop
Online
Now<http://email.eastwood.com/rd/9z1zsvoql289513ocn6777s69ktqvrfq6tddjivc5b8>

The Eastwood Company
263 Shoemaker Rd, Pottstown, PA 19464
Copyright ) 2009, The Easthill Group, Inc

  *Email Expires 10/22/09.*
We guarantee your satisfaction. Were proud of the products we sell, the
technical knowledge that we share and the friendly service we provide. Your
restoration project is our top priority! If your Eastwood experience is less
than 100% satisfactory, call us toll-free at 800-345-1178 - we promise to
make it right.

Sale pricing will be seen after item is added to cart. Offer valid on orders
placed at www.eastwood.com only. Not valid on gift certificate purchases and
cannot be combined with other offers. If you've received this email from a
friend, and would like your own copy, sign up at
http://www.eastwood.com<http://email.eastwood.com/rd/9z1zk7uu8k984mc5gpluolbb
75pqul1u15a56j7sj6o>.
Eastwood will not sell, trade, share or rent your email address

--
Here is an Important Message for anyone who receives this email:  If you
forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which