[Spridgets] The latest form of boat racing

Jim Proefrock proefrock at comcast.net
Wed Oct 21 11:35:16 MDT 2009

>       Back when the Speed Channel was Speed TV (Pre NASCAR-Vision days

I agree that Speed Channel is a mere shadow of its former self, but I
don't blame NA$CAR. I blame the fact they lean far too heavily on non-
racing programming, most of which is poorly disguised infomercials.
Total crap.

And don't get me started on "Pass Time" and "Pinks" . . . possibly
two of the dumbest shows in the history of televised motorsports.

One of Speed's more redeeming qualities is "Wind Tunnel". That's a
decent show, most of the time.