[Spridgets] Tow vehicle shopping a bit

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 19 07:04:43 MDT 2009

Ron, a friend of mine has an Excursion with the turbo diesel.  He said he
easily gets in the low 20's even with a heavy trailer and his Bobcat behind
it and loaded down with heavy construction tools.  And the thing has enough
torque to tow a mountain.

Hey, you live close enough to Blackhawk to just drive White Trash to the
track.  Just take the back roads and you'll be fine.  Peter and I can
releases a big helium balloon to run interference with the cops.

Larry