[Spridgets] wire wheels

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 16 20:11:38 MDT 2009

Good article Guy.

What I found interesting in there was that some of the shops are now using PVC tape instead of
rubber rim liners.

Is anyone on the list using PVC tape on their wire wheels?  Is anyone using duct tape?

I got a pretty good deal at Carlisle last year on everything needed to convert my Bugeye to wire wheels.
I've blasted them and have them in primer & stowed, but pesently I have decent tires on my steel wheels and I'm not too
confident of pulling those tires off and putting them on the wire wheels.

Also anyone know where to get the least exspensive tubes at?