[Spridgets] Hang up and drive, Pt 4

Sales at " Just Brits " sales at justbrits.com
Fri Oct 16 09:56:45 MDT 2009

<<If you didn't see it, I think most people need to see the forward
that Ed>>

Thanks Neil, and I AGREE.  If I misses anybody and you
would like to have it rub off on someone, just ask.
The following is the pre-face I penned for the lead-in
of the particular mail:

<quote>
PLEASE pass on to ANYBODY that you care about !!!

These pics SHOULD be carried by EVERY Police Officer
just to be able to show 'offenders' !!!  "Might" change the
'offender's thought process !!!!

*Subject:* Fwd: This Guy Was Texting A Friend When He
Crossed The Center Line !!!!!!...
the pictures get worse the further down you scan..
</quote>