[Spridgets] Hang up and drive, Pt 4

Gregory Groiss ggroiss at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 06:30:40 MDT 2009

I see people texting while driving with their knee and swerving all
over the highway every day. Best thing I ever saw while driving was a
guy playing a trumpet.  One had on the wheel and the other holding the
trumpet out in front of him.  If someone wasn't in the car with me as
a witness I don't think I would have believed it myself.