[Spridgets] Hang up and drive, Pt 4

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Thu Oct 15 17:54:35 MDT 2009

corvallis at peoplepc.com wrote:
> Around the first of the new year, Oregon has outlawed cell phones while
> driving.
They have been outlawed while driving in NJ for years but that doesn't
stop anybody from talking or texting while driving around here.
In fact, someone close by my house had their car plowed into while it
was parked. Neighbors ran after the person who hit and ran, turns out it
was an off duty female cop on her cell phone. And the wrecked car and
owner are having a hell of a time with any kind of police report.
It seems she is above the law even in a hit and run.
I harp on my own daughter, she gets in her car and picks up her cell
phone. She is always talking, dialing, or texting while driving.
I just can't get through to her.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ