[Spridgets] 45DM4 Re: still no workie...

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Thu Oct 15 13:47:34 MDT 2009

I guess a person who thought it would be more useful than endless guessing
at what the problem is with an electronic distributor that might have have
a  condensor failure?  I had problems with mine and in the end I replaced it
 with a Pertronix and that's after replacing the pickup-assembly.  'Course
I  have a Lucas factory electronic ignitions system kit that I'll know never
 use..