[Spridgets] wire wheels

Jay Fishbein jfishbein at snet.net
Wed Oct 14 10:34:13 MDT 2009

Jim,

With all due respect, I posed the question because I am not sure your recommendations are correct (They could-be but I'm not sure.) and I was hoping that someone with industry experience would chime-in with some definitive advice.

I believe your recommendation would correctly static balance a wheel and tire but would not effectively dynamically balance a wheel and tire.

I would also be interested to know if wheels are in perfect balance. I doubt it but I'm not a wheel and tire expert.

I'm not debating this, and have nothing more to add. I would just like to hear from someone with hands-on experience.

Jay Fishbein
Tired-out