[Spridgets] No Spridget content

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Wed Oct 14 08:24:30 MDT 2009

 From the latest email issue letter to parents of students at U of Minn.

"Our friend, Pete, who monitors the Web cam, points out that the
"control the camera" feature is turned on once again. You can control
the Web cam by clicking the link at the bottom of the picture. It was
turned off during the summer because some miscreants were focusing
the camera on sunbathing co-eds. If the camera is misused again, Pete
can always go back into the system and remove that link. (Don't get
me wrong--we are not blaming parents for misuse of the camera.)"

I'm not Pete, but I'm chuckling.

Peter