[Spridgets] Chassis Dyno H.P.?

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 15:14:41 MDT 2009

Lots of times and I prefer to never quote the numbers.  What I'm
interested in is ensuring the ignition and fuelling are optimised.  Chassis  dynos
read different from each other and according to the weather.

Did you have more power before or after the time on the rollers and does
the car feel better before or after the time on the rollers.  The answer to
both should be yes.

Weslake-Monza 1330