[Spridgets] Last Autocross of the area... No LBC content!!

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Tue Oct 13 12:24:39 MDT 2009

> But ... did you read between the lines?  I think he's shopping for another
> wife and is just getting the bait ready!!

It is inconceivable to me that I could find anyone else who would put up
with me for more than a month.  Besides, even after all these years she
still qualifies as a Trophy Wife.  But with one difference:  She supports me
(and my Spridgets) in the manner to which I have become accustomed.  (Wait!
Does that mean I am a Trophy Husband?  That can't be right.  I'm bald, have
back problems, and have long since lost my
abs!).........................And, she can cook.

After all the fuss about off-topic messages, I confess that I enjoy much of
it.  When not working on my cars, I am home alone and these chat groups have
become an important social connection.  I am often distressed that some of
the attitudes expressed occur anywhere in the US, let along among
Spridgeteers, but I am also sure that many of mine are equally distressing
to someone, somewhere.  I know where the delete key is.  And when I ask a
reasonable question, I usually get several useful answers.  I could, of
course, join other more social lists, but that would generate too much
traffic.  So you Sprigiteers suffer my occassional need to confess.

Michael Rowe