[Spridgets] Last Autocross of the area... No LBC content!!

Dave G. kk7ss at verizon.net
Mon Oct 12 20:55:21 MDT 2009

Re: the '76
It already has Petronix and a 32/36 DGV with a performance manifold
that only needs the choke cable replacing - and that's quite a lot of
work due to console and glove box., etc...
.
It also has a performance header and the four-tip exhaust. I'm not so
sure that the four tip pipes really give me anything but extra
weight. I was thinking somewhat along the lines of the 1275 expansion
box or even something from a Hog...

I do have the spacer kit to lower the front by 1/2"

I think the rear is already low enough but I hadn't thought of 1275
springs on the front... Hmmm. Would Datsun 240Z springs fit? I have a
set of those in the garage... can't remember why I got them !!

--
Dave G.   KK7SS  Richland, WA
'06 Honda Civic Hybrid

Age is just another number... !