[Spridgets] Trying to learn stuff....

Bill Gilroy wmgilroy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 11:23:50 MDT 2009

Go to a place that makes hydraulic hoses and tell them what you want.  They
will make a hose with any connectors.  Tell them you want an air hose that
is not made in China; you want one that will last.  I had my hose made about
5 years ago (Goodyear hoses) and they are still holding up fine.

-g

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 12:57 PM, Jim Johnson <bmwwxman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Okay, I'm getting going on the Midget.  Never having done some of this
> stuff
> before, I have a few questions which may be pretty elementary for a lot of
> you but they are things I've simply never been involved with before.
>
> I have a small compressor - a Clarke AC2000A - 2HP, 6 Gal tank which does
> 5.0 CFM at 90 PSI.  Too small to drive high volume tools, but OK for
> smaller
> stuff and for painting.  It came with some really flimsy 1/4 inch yellow
> air
> hose that is all coiled up. When you pull the coil out, it pinches off the
> flow. I want to replace the hose with some better stuff. I'm wondering how
> hard it would be to go up to 3/8 ID air hose. Any thoughts welcome one that
> this....
>
> --
> Cheers!!
> Jim
>  Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am
> not
> sure about the former.  - Albert Einstein

Their mythology starts with the false premise that these are irreplaceable
geniuses

Andrew Cuomo speaking about AIG executives