[Spridgets] Wide band O2 sensor

Hal Faulkner frog.aye at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 16:02:29 MDT 2009

Dean,
My old header was a 3-1 style that had a separate 90 elbow to make the turn
under the car and that kept things pretty close.  The Maniflow LCB actually
makes the turn just before the LCB and combined end branches join together.
This pretty well makes it difficult, if not impossible to reweld the elbow.
Hal