[Spridgets] Not LBC......Both the Pontiac & Saturn end December 2009 .....I'm in mourning

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 9 10:25:24 MDT 2009

As a teenager, I remember working in my Mom and stepdads auto
parts store, and my stepdad grilling in to me to make sure the
customer knew WHICH 350 they had in their car.
Buick Olds Chevy or Pontiac. Their were differences and
lots of things were not interchangeable.

I still remember the Pontiac acronym,

poor ol numbskull thinks it's a caddilac........

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!