[Spridgets] No LBC-- At the good old clinic!

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 17:46:38 MDT 2009

Wow Paul, that is all really great news!
I'm so glad Lillis is doing better now, it seems like it's been a long road.
Sounds like you are ready to do some work - I still have that 5 speed dogleg
Datsun tranny here and it still needs some (lots of) TLC.
Lets see, does the Post Office have a flat rate box that big??

Rick Bastedo

___________________________________
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson at att.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] No LBC-- At the good old clinic!

Well guys, I got back from my cancer Dr. and the cancer clinic a bit ago.

He was satisfied I had survived that ordeal, I was in decent health and I
was
ready to rehabilitate my immune system. I don't need to see him again for 6
months.  So along with by infusion of Zometta, I got all my childhood immune
shots and today's flu shot.  SIX shots in both arms!  I didn't cry!

So it looks like I dodged that nasty bullet, just got grazed, you might say,
and rather than a death from the Myeloma, I'll simply die with it!  (It
never
goes away!)  But he still says with the meds I take, I should stay away from
the locally made beers.  Rats!  I really enjoyed one every so often!

Now my wonderful GF, Lillis, who took such wonderful loving care of me for
almost a year at her home. I get a chance to help in her rehabilitation.
 She
got 1st through 3rd degree burns on about 20% of her upper body and neck.
NOW!  That stuff really hurts!  Mine felt like a minor sliver in your finger
compared to her ordeal.  It put her in the regional burn center in Portland
for a bit over a month.  This weekend will be her first outing and she's
going
to the coast with a bunch of girlfriends, A special lot of gals.  They are
know as the "Chosen Sisters" as they all have undergone significant ordeals
such as a loss of a child or husband and have had similar major events in
their lives.  They are GREAT gals!

Now, back to the shop!

Later, Paul A