[Spridgets] Not LBC......Both the Pontiac & Saturn end December 2009 .....I'm in mourning

WFO Herb froggi60 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 17:09:04 MDT 2009

Hey BZ,
I wasn't a "rich frat boy".  I was a poor Army boy when I purchased my '65
GTO in '67.

Never was a frat boy.  Spent too much time studying.  Hell, didn't even get
laid more than a few times a week!  Sorry Ladies.

Loved those '60s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and '70s)

Herb

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 7:37 PM, Billy Zoom <billyzoom at billyzoom.com> wrote:

> >  Pontiacs
> I've always associated them with ex-convicts and getaways.
> Except for GTO's...they were rich frat boy toys, much like the big Healeys.

Here is an Important Message for anyone who receives this email:  If you
forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which
includes my email address!  It is a courtesy to me and others who may not
wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world!  Erasing the
history helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses and viruses from being
propagated!  IT ALSO PROTECTS YOU.