[Spridgets] Not LBC......Both the Pontiac & Saturn end December 2009 .....I'm in mourning

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 12:53:52 MDT 2009

My first and only Pontiac was a 1966 Ventura. I was standing in line at the
BMV and the guy in front of me was trying to transfer the tags from his
Pontiac to another car. The clerk told him that he had to sell or salvage
the car before the tags could be transferred to a different car. He was
disgusted so I asked him what he had and how much for it... He told me that
it was a Ventura and he wanted $50 for it. (This was around 1971 or so.) I
went to look at it and ended up buying it. It was a 4 door, reasonable miles
on it, no rust or damage, great interior, would overheat on a hot day, but
ran good with its big V-8. It also came with two brand new mounted snow
tires in the trunk.

I sold the snow tires the next day for $30 and a big bag of weed. The
following week I sold the car for $125 and a S&W .38 police special with the
numbers drilled out...

Just in case you're wondering, yes, I did straighten out. I'm a retired
cop!!! Maybe it was the guy that I bought it from that caused me to be bad.
He was a Cincinnati cop!

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye