[Spridgets] Not LBC......Both the Pontiac & Saturn end December 2009 .....I'm in mourning

Jay Fishbein jfishbein at snet.net
Thu Oct 8 12:20:09 MDT 2009

Pontiac followed the lead of their other divisions that produced something
advanced, by killing-off the Fiero. (Sure it had it's teething problems in the
beginning.)

That was the last Pontiac that caught my attention. (Unless I include the
Aztec which caught my attention for all the wrong reasons.)

GM needs only two nameplates: Chevrolet and Cadillac, unless you insist on
breaking-out GMC for a dedicated truck division. Buick sells in China which is
at a minimum, our revenge revenge on the Chinese.

I would even suggest that they consider whether all factory stores should be
able to sell products from every division and be done with it.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

--- On Thu, 10/8/09, robertduquette at sympatico.ca <robertduquette at sympatico.ca>