[Spridgets] Not LBC......Both the Pontiac & Saturn end December 2009 .....I'm in mourning

WFO Herb froggi60 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 19:53:57 MDT 2009

All Honolulu cops (well, I say "all") drove bitchin' muscle cars.  Like
Larry said, "...received an allowance..."

When 'on duty', they would snap in their blue light, center of their roof;
you could see 'em coming.

Herb...who lived a couple blocks off Waikiki, '70-'73, drove a 240Z and rode
a "Triumph"...yes, I said Triumph...10 speed.  Did I mention the Speedo?
Ah, those were the days....

--
Here is an Important Message for anyone who receives this email:  If you
forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which