[Spridgets] help/advice

hmortada at aol.com hmortada at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 15:51:44 MDT 2009

Hey List, I am in the process
of putting together my 79 Midget. The car is being painted at the body
shop now and I am doing the parts assembly myslef. I am in the process
of re-assembling the windshiled back together with new glass and
rubber, etc.. Any suggestions or recommendations on what do I need to
use, should I use any silicone between the frame and the rubber or just
assemble it with only the rubber? When I took the old one out there was
alot of silicone and other gummy looking copunds in the frame. Any

Thank you!

Hadi