[Spridgets] Ramones & LBC

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 12:58:04 MDT 2009

If it was a U-Haul Trailer, whoever it was had to fibb about what they were
going to be hauling...

Just an FYI on the subject (Frank let me in on way
back when I hauled my Midget home from its Joisey rebirthplace): When renting
a U-Haul trailer, tell them you're going to haul a Miata or anything else BUT
a Spridget.  They think Spridgets won't fit and will not rent it to you if
that's what you tell them.  They barely fit (inner sidewalls touch the inside
lip of the platforms), but they do fit, if a bit on the snug side.

 - David
Booker
Long Island
'71 ex-Frank project Midget