[Spridgets] Help - Seemingly Incurable Brake Fade

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 4 21:52:10 MDT 2009

I saw a bunch of pics of a micro-car show -- somewhere in New England, as I
recall.  They had a Figaro there.  Very cool.  I'll see if I can find the
site again.  Lots of really cool cars.

Don't forget, there is that world class micro-car show in Chicago next year.
Your Mini will fit.  My Ute would, too, if only I could convince them that
the motor is just a few inches smaller.  Maybe I can get special
dispensation since there aren't any others just like it in the country.
Worth a try.

Larry