[Spridgets] Help - Seemingly Incurable Brake Fade

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 18:48:10 MDT 2009

And no one has yet mentioned the situation when braking during a
corner....   There are some lateral forces involved there. Would that make a
difference? I'm not about to try it to find out!  Imagine a hard left corner
with a lateral g load of about 1.5 G...  Now imagine slamming on brakes on
just the front wheels....

Cheers!!
Jim