[Spridgets] Help - Seemingly Incurable Brake Fade

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 4 06:25:37 MDT 2009

You shouldn't have to worry about the rear coming around under breaking if
the rear brakes aren't working.  The only reason the rear would come around
is if the wheels locked up and lost traction.  Only when they lose forward
traction will they have no traction left for side forces.

I would guess that if you google "traction circle" somebody could explain it
better than I have room to here.

LAD