[Spridgets] Pay-to-play

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 30 08:36:23 MST 2009

I think that the main problem is that they want to keep everything complicated
so that you don't catch on to how much tax you are paying.  It's easy to
convince some people that a user pay system works, but ... don't you already
pay income tax?  Why not just one tax.  Income tax or sales tax or ...?  But
just one.  Not tax when you earn it, tax when you save it; tax when you spend
it;  tax when you inherit; property tax; etc., etc, etc.