[Spridgets] Questions

Neil Anderson neilandcustom at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 09:06:55 MST 2009

Bill,

You can get your car/chassis # (vin) and Heritage Certificate from BMIHT @
http://www.heritage-motor-centre.co.uk/shop/heritage-certificates/technical-
specification-packages/heritage-certificate-technical-specification-package-
/index.html  You can get the vin number by providing the BAE plate # that
should be on the other door pillar.  The BAE # is the body number.

The cost is 39 GBP.(about $70-75) They do not provide this info for free.  I
do not know of any other way to get your vin# other than what Rick provided.

I just got the info and certificate on one of my Sprites by submitting the
BAE #.

As for putting an alternate motor in your car, check the archives link
listed at the bottom of every email submitted to the list.

Hope this helps.

Neil Anderson