[Spridgets] Looking for hardtop seals

Bob Kitterer bkitterer at me.com
Sat Nov 28 11:50:59 MST 2009

The full circle one looks correct - - bearing in mind it has been over ten years since I did this.  When I got mine they were available with a windlace material over the clip which was very close to the original.

Just finished our forth turkey dinner so it had to bee good.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition