[Spridgets] Question for West Coasters - No LBC

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 11:18:07 MST 2009

Thanks to everyone who replied to my question about the January weather in
June Lake, CA. We're going to Las Vegas to get out of the cold and snow that
will be here in Cincinnati at that time so the boss says no to the June Lake
idea. Have to keep her happy... If anyone is in the Las Vegas area or on the
way to Cincinnati from there and wants to catch up, let me know!

Thanks for the info,

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye