[Spridgets] oil and filters at pep boys today only $5

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 12:18:43 MST 2009

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 7:10 AM, <ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net> wrote:
They are running a black friday special till 11 am 5 quarts of oil and a
filter for 5 after mail in rebate and antifreeze is buy one get one after
rebate.

Several years back, Pep Boys had great deals on oil after the rebate. The
case price was like 59 cents a quart after the rebate. There was tax on the
retail price too but it was really cheap so I would buy some every time they
did it and I was eligible. I ended up with one whole shelving unit filled
with cases. My son and my son-in-law would give me shit all the time for
buying it...

Well, I'm down to about four or five cases now! But when I think of the
fleet that I have, I figure I have saved a bundle if I had to buy oil at $2
a quart today!!! I will admit that I use coupons at the car places for oil
changes on the Miata, HHR and Blazer to save me the recycling trouble since
these all get more than one oil change a year.

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye