[Spridgets] Shameless Plug

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 20:48:35 MST 2009

I got my Spridget calendars today! I am so glad Jim Johnson talked me
into trying Cafe Press for them; they do such a good job of printing
calendars.

This means it is time to star discussing photos for next year...
As it is the 50th Anniversary of the first "Spridget" Midget, there
will need to be a page of Mark I Midgets, so start thinking of how you
want yours immortalized for a year (or at least a month).
I expect to get another page worth of "Ran When Parked" pictures.
There will always be a page of Spridget Projects.
No telling what the Clarici page will be this time...
I hope Rich Ball, et al, intend to do another NOSHIT page.
I will be twisting Bruce Hamper's arm for a Spridgets of Misery (or
however they spell the name of that state).
I already have a couple pictures for the "Spridgets Going to the Dogs" page.
That leaves five more months... Did you want to make one? Do you have
a great idea for a month?
Let me know!
David L