[Spridgets] BMC, DHMC & Warwick hardtops.

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 04:01:23 MST 2009

List,
I was just reading about hardtops on SpriteSpot and then again following
other links within see below. It appears the windscreens are different
between the BMC & the Donnald Healey hardtops is this really true?
http://www.spritespot.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3799&start=0

Also my favorite hardtop is called DHMC as seen below which I almost won on
the UK eBay last year except he would not ship. I should have checked with
the list for a UK Spridigeteer for assistance. Does anyone on the list have
one of these if so are your windscreens the standard set and do they fit or
are they a different size? I strongly doubt there are any of these hardtops
on the list. Although I always thought they were called Warwick hardtops.
Anyone know? Also is DHMC short for Donald Healey Motor Car?
Lin
DHMC Hardtop
http://www.sebringsprite.com/HSE-41web.gif

Full link with more info: