[Spridgets] Pinky has company

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Wed Nov 18 12:56:29 MST 2009

Hmm...  my experiences have been different, from the one that killed
my mother and several of her friends by speeding with a full load of
logs to the one that tried to kill me by driving over the top of me,
reducing the resting height of my then Mercury Capri (the German V6
version) from 4 -ish feet to 2-ish feet to the one that forced me off
the road on the way to work and called the cops to say that I had a
gun in my lap and that's why he did it..

No doubt that there are professional drivers who are that,
professional, but MOST around here are 20 year olds who couldn't hold
a steady job because of drug problems.

YMMV.

Lester