[Spridgets] Pinky has company

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 07:37:13 MST 2009

List,
I made sure to include Pinky in my youtube video so I can list this post as
Spridget related....wink...
I just got my bus back from the body/painter and I have 8 months to put her
back together for our trip. Hopefully I can empty the portable garage of all
the interior parts and get it ready for Pinky & possibly the 58.
I need to reinstall one roller on the garage door replace the springs and
hopefully she will fit when I install the poptop. If not I may need to add
on to that garage eventually. In the mean time I have to get her back
together as we are going cross country in the summer and this little bus
will also tow Pinky to shows so we can camp & show in the future ; )
Enjoy,
Lin

Before

http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/450925.jpg