[Spridgets] 1978 Midget Clutch Issue

Chris King cbking at alum.rpi.edu
Mon Nov 16 16:51:49 MST 2009

Not quite - the 1500's got the same single-rail that the Spit also got
in '75.

I just replaced the gearbox in my 77 two Saturdays ago, and I don't
remember the slave being adjustable at the pinch bolt. I thought the
pinch bolt was to keep the slave in place?

Good point about the pivot pin, definitely one thing to check. It should
be able to be seen from under the car.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/