[Spridgets] BMIHT Certificate

Neil Anderson neilandcustom at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 12:20:45 MST 2009

I just got my certificates in the mail today for the Healeys that I own, one
each for the two Bugeyes, and one for the 3000 BT7.  I did it all online
with a credit card and took about three weeks, as Skip mentioned.

I should have done this years ago for the BT7, when it was less expensive,
but I have it now.  It is nice to know the actual build dates of my cars and
the options they came with.
The BT7 was built with a "Red hard top" and was for "Personal Export
Delivery".  I am the third owner of the car and still have the hardtop,
which is in original excellent condition, besides needing to be repainted.

My two Sprites were built 11 days apart in Dec. of '59, so we'll be having a
50th party for the Bugeyes next month and a 50th party for the '60 BT7 at
Conclave, next year in Galena.  You are all invited to come have some cake
and beer.

Cheers,

Neil Anderson