[Spridgets] BMIHT Certificate

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Mon Nov 16 08:29:54 MST 2009

My daughter wants to know what to get me for Christmas, and since if I need
something, I usually just get it, I thought that a BMIHT Cert for the '58
would be a great idea. Only thing is, I don't know how to go about getting
one, other than contacting Anders Clausager by snail mail- that puts delivery
out to about March. Does anyone know what the going rate for a Cert is (since
exchange rates change daily), and if Anders has email yet?
TIA,

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12779
HAN5L8016