[Spridgets] is this ebay Sprite from anyone on here?

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 03:56:33 MST 2009

If I wasn't committed to keeping Pinky pink due to her value I would go for
Speedwell/Iris blue. I really like that color as it looks best on the square
body Sprites and white seats & top are very very cool although not a factory
color. I'm surprised she is not bringing more bids, I spotted her when
listed and bidding is going nowhere too bad. I wish I had a 10 car garage ;
)
Lin