[Spridgets] Now what do I do?

Edward Perez eap2140 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 14 18:09:51 MST 2009

I like the way it sits now.  Much better.  About 1 inch lower in the front.  Only problem now is that the tires rub!   It never ends.  I'm thinking about dropping the tire size down.  I have 185/75R13 tires on it now...... any thoughts?  Think it would be odd to have the smaller size tires in the front?