[Spridgets] video od dumb a&* driving his bugatti into marsh..

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Sat Nov 14 13:53:39 MST 2009

My son writes insurance for high end cars.  He said up until recently a
local owner of a Bugatti Veyron could only get yacht insurance for his car
as no car insurer would cover it.  My son wrote a classic car policy for
him.  Not sure if Hagerty would pay off in this case.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2