[Spridgets] Fluid question: LBC but not spridget

Bill Masquelier billmasq at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 13 16:32:05 MST 2009

Many years ago we just used common Prestone anti-freeze (used the full
strength stuff that you were supposed to mix 50/50 for the radiator), seemed
to work fine and never froze.
BillM

> To: bugeye at yahoogroups.com; midgetsprite at yahoogroups.com;
spridgets at autox.team.net
> Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 15:47:56 -0500
> From: chris_west at juno.com
> Subject: [Spridgets] Fluid question: LBC but not spridget
>
> Hello all,  I think this topic has come up in the past, but I did not
> archive it (shame, shame!)  Does anybody know of a source (or a suitable
> and compatible substitute) for the HydroLastic fluid used by BMC in some
> Minis and Austins?  I seem to remember it as being methanol based to
> prevent freezing.  Peter C?  Anybody?  TIA. Chris
> Regis University MBA
> Earn your MBA from Regis University, 100% online. Free info packs!

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=JYCpTYOPvyDbeerXztppgAAAJ1BXoFC
g_GoYpsOBXA-_r2I8AAQAAAAFAAAAAAnWxD4AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAiHkAAAAAA=