[Spridgets] Now what do I do?

Jeff Foster tr3.4.me at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 14:01:50 MST 2009

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 2:06 PM, Paul Asgeirsson <PAsgeirsson at att.net> wrote:
> Hi Skip,
>
> About those plates, just talk to some teeners that hang out near a corner.
> I'll bet you can get plates sooner than you can imagine!

I can't speak for anywhere else but in Illinois you are MUCH better
off running with no plates.

IIRC "misrepresentation of registration" (using plates registered to a
different vehicle) ends up with a "must appear" ticket where you can
explain it all to a judge; while "no valid registration" is a simple
pay-the-minimal-fine ticket and surprisingly NOT considered a moving
violation.